Hairstyling Review - BY Beauty Salon - Kaohsiung (Taiwan)




Get myself a new summer look!



Impression


I am no stranger to hair salon as I believe it always a good idea to have a fresh look once in a while.
Here I can complete the hair treatment at a wallet-friendly price. The place is spacious with simple decorations. After all, their focus was on the client, not the interior design.



The hairstylist has discussed with me what kind of style suits me the best and showed me examples in the magazines. After all, it's very personal when it comes to hair-styling.



And at last we decided to curl the hair with Deesse's Permanent Treatment (TWD 3000). As the name suggested, the whole treatment was using products from Deesse's, a hair care line made in Japan.



Use of cotton pads was for insulating the scalp from heat.



Deesse's Hair Treatment (NTD 1000) was for my damaged hair. 3 different products have been used and my hair was covered with warm towel for a while. This step took around 15 minutes.


Want to know how it went at last? Check the video out (Wellbeing & Beauty)!

Wrap up


This should be the third time in my life having bangs and I am still not used to it...But well, in terms of service, it is satisfying given that my hairstylist paid great attention to me during these 4.5 hours (but it did not feel like it). There's no discomfort or boring moments at all, and most importantly, my hair was not hurt with those foundation. Happy experience!

BY Beauty Salon // 886 7 338 5276 // Facebook Page
_______________________________________
If you would like to read more reviews like this, like our page in Facebook!



Comments

Popular Posts