Restaurant Review - Yu Heung Grilled Fish - Hong Kong



Fish lovers, take action now!



Impression

As the name suggested, this place is very famous with its grilled fish dishes. This time I came here alone during lunch hour on a weekday. The place is not huge and I can imagine during busy hours, there could be a queue outside and a reservation may need for dinner. Around 90% of the food items on the menu provided here are fish-related. My place!


The Fish Belly Rice Noodles (HKD 39) was a good one. I myself was a fish lover (loyal one), that's why it is necessary for me to give this item a try haha. There were around six small fish belly in this bowl, which was more than I expected. Additionally, a little bit of veggies and fried tofu have been included. The soup base itself was fresh and I was told that many ingredients have been used to make this soup base so yummy. Considering the price, it was definitely a good deal.


Meet and Exceed?

Although the only food tiem I tried this time was their Fish Belly Rice Noodles, I have already understood the reason why their focus is on "fish" itself. Needless to say, the soup base has a rich taste of fish without being too salty or full of MSG, which is the thing they emaphasized on the menu too. Simplicity means a lot of things - especially in this case - fancy ingredients do not need to be taken place to show the diners that they are specialized in this fish thing. So I am dare to say: fish lovers, take action now!

Yu Heung Grilled Fish // 852-2382-4168 // Google Map

____________________________________
If you would like to see more reviews like this, follow our Instagram and Facebook page!

Comments

Popular Posts