Restaurant Review - Hong Kong Nam Kee Noodles- Hong Kong




Have you tried the 80s noodles yet?


Impression

First of all, I have to admit that it has been quite a while since my last visit to this place. From a small family business, this restaurant has been doing an awesome in developing the business to a well-known name while maintaining the classic old-school items. Our memories are all hidden in these little bowls of noodles and even with the time pass, this place is still doing all his best in retaining everything.

This set (HKD 40) I ordered includes a Pork Bone Soup Noodle with one or two ingredients choices, plus a plate of vegetables and a cup of drink. For the ingredients, of course I will not miss the Signature Spring Roll which is probably a must-order for every diners; and one of the favorite ingredients for many diners. And the other ingredient - my personal favourite Bamboo Fungus, was average. However, I am not sure about if this set is only available at dinner time or throughout the day.



For the veggies, you could choose from Head Lettuce or Sprouts. And this time I ordered the Head Lettuce. Without being overcooked, this plate of boiled veggies were nothing less than I expected with the classic oyster oil to give the taste a kick.


Meet and Exceed?

Although there are only two food items I tried this time, they have all satisfied my belly totally. Priced at a very reasonable range, the noodles provided here could probably remind you the local Hong Kong-styled food. There are many popular items I have yet to try, and do not forget the housemade sauce as well, but it's okay, save for next time!

Hong Kong Nam Kee Noodles // 852-2553-0084 // Official page

____________________________________
If you would like to see more reviews like this, follow our Instagram and Facebook page!

Comments

Popular Posts