Restaurant Review - Hot Pot Hero - Hong Kong




Good value Chinese-styled lunch set!



Impression 


Chongqing hotpot is always on top of my list when it comes to the question of "What to eat tonight?" When I was younger, I was not really a fan of spiciness. After years of tasting different style of food, somehow I realixed one kind of deliciousness comes from the unique flavour of spicy, and as someone who constantly looking for deliciousness, it cannot be skipped. I came here alone today for its lunch set, though the place is most famous in serving Chongqing hotpot haha.


This Chicken & Onion Set (HKD 72) served with Rice, Seasonal Vegetables and Mushroom Soup. I have to say this is a very good deal given that the quality of the food was excellent. As you can see in the photo, the amount of the green onion was no kid, and they were all been well seasoned and became a perfect match with the rice and the chicken. The chicken was amazingly tender without being 100% well done. You can taste that high quality ingredients have been used. The vegetables and the soup were average which wow-ed me not as much as the chicken haha.


Meet and Exceed?

Overall, I was totally impressed by everything here - including the very neat and tidy environment, spacious seats as well as the professional service. I have yet to try the classic hotpot here, but already able to tell you that the lunch set here is absolutely worth trying! If there's any chances, there would be no hesitation for me to say yes coming here for their hotpot.


Hot Pot Hero // 852-2693-1128 // Facebook page

____________________________________
If you would like to see more reviews like this, follow our Instagram and Facebook page!

Comments

Popular Posts