Restaurant Review - MeowBox Cafe - Hong Kong



The classic All-day breakfast time


Impression

This morning, the All Day Breakfast (HKD 78) came to my life and satisfied my morning hunger haha. The plate came with bacon, sausage, baked beans, scrambled egg, tomato, salad and toast. A lot of items but the portion of each of them were relatively small, so it was barely enough to fill my belly. However; I was not too unhappy about it because the price level was not aggressive. The egg was creamy and soft and being done just right. The sausages were in high quality - smokey and delicious. I am not usually a fan of baguette, but this one was quite good


To level-up my all-day-breakfast, I have also ordered this cup of Lime Soda (HKD 10). As sparkle as I expected and very fresh. Very usually I would prefer lime than lemon, no particular reason though haha.


Meet and Exceed?

The environment is comfortable - although there isn't a huge space, but being arranged to sit near the window is quite an enjoyment to start my day with the meal. I am yet to explore the lunch or dinner set menu, but for the breakfast, there were already six choices, from Panini to bagel to toast to this all-day-breakfast, all freshly made. Appreciate the efforts!

MeowBox Cafe // 852-9860-9080 //  Facebook page 

____________________________________
If you would like to see more reviews like this, follow our Instagram and Facebook page!

Comments

Popular Posts