Restaurant Review - Roast Beef Abura Soba Beefst - Hong Kong

Great meats with great ramen!



Impression

I have been attracted to this place because of its eye-catching "beef hill" rice. It looks so awesome and yum as the meats have been cooked with the right amount of time that has kept the tenderness and certain level of rawness. It is located in a new mall with lots of trendy stores and restaurants nearby.


The Cold Bean Curd (HKD 18) came first as a starter. Dressing slightly with the sesame sauce, it was very rich in the taste of beans and soft. The sprinkled green onion is a special element of this simple dish.


To be honest, the portion of this Deep Fried Soft Shell Crab (HKD 32) was smaller than I expected. After all, it was being priced at a reasonable range that made me guess it would be at least half of a crab. Anyways, the quality of it was good that I have forgotten how small it was haha. It's being freshly made and being thick cut. I would say the mayo dressing for the side veggies salad was a bit too much.


So, originally I was looking for the Japanese Chashu Noodles ; however, it has been changed to Slice Pork Noodles (HKD 78) after I was being told that one was out of stock. The amount of the sliced pork was generous that I think there were more than 10 slices of them. They are being fried with caramelized onion which was a superb combination. The only thing that I strongly believe needs to improve is the soup base - too oily! It's so oily to the point that there's a layer full of oil...

Meet and Exceed?


In addition to the food items, I also found the service here quite attentive. There's always someone ready to help whenever you need or whenever you try to raise your hands asking for something. Or is it because I came during early evening so they have spare time to look after each diners more attentively? Not sure about it. Anyways, it was a good experience - just the soup base of the ramen was being a bit too oily lol.

Roast Beef Abura Soba Beefst // 852-3467-7869 // Facebook page 

____________________________________
If you would like to see more reviews like this, follow our Instagram and Facebook page!

Comments

Popular Posts