Cooking Studio - Cooking Fever - Hong Kong


Let's bake some mooncakes together!




Impression


Mid-Autumn Festival is one of my favourite festival. Well, I like ALL festivals because it means gathering up for celebration, which equals to happiness! I also enjoy how interesting the story is behind all these Chinese festivals, like you have someone/something in mind during that day. I was not a frequent cook as I always believe I have no such "cooking sense" inside me; however, to welcome this big festival, this year (my first time) I decided to register for a cooking class to make traditional mooncakes from scratch by myself.






Not bad right? Haha. These are in green tea flavour.

Wrap up


The place is well-equipped and spacious with all the right elements in creating a relaxing environment for participants to cook and enjoy the moments. Each participants were able to learn/showcase their cooking skills with their independent utensils and equipment. The instructor and her assistant were well-prepared about our potential questions and obstacles.

Cooking Fever // 852-9669-9961 // Official website

____________________________________
If you would like to see more reviews like this, follow our Instagram and Facebook page!

Comments

Popular Posts