Mooncake Review - Lei Garden - Hong Kong



My low-sugar mooncakes for this Mid-Autumn Festival! 




Impression


I guess no one will disagree having mooncakes on Mid-Autumn Festival (or any other days lol) is such an important item on the to-do check list in September. The moment when my family and I having mooncake together and chit-chating and looking out of the window trying to peek the moon... Simply imaging these scenarios have already got me smiling. Without having a mooncake on our plate, it was not like anything close to celebrating the festival! This year, I have carefully chosen a low-sugar version for my family to enjoy in this special occasion.



The packaging of this White Lotus Seed Paste Mooncake with Double Yolks is decent with stylish design and red as the theme color.



Even with lower sugar (meaning less calories too), the whole produce does not taste anything less than the original one. The effort and skill sets required are quite high to create such amazing combination!


Meet and Exceed?


Undoubtedly, mooncake is one of my favourite traditional festival dessert and for the sake of my belly - I have to select the best one without compromising on the taste. Most on the market may serve the purpose of pleasing the eyes, but how about the waistline? With a healthier recipe, I am quite surprised by the rich flavour of it without lowering the standard bar. Same taste, happier belly, why not?

Lei Garden // 852- 2332-5912 // Official website

____________________________________
If you would like to see more reviews like this, follow our Instagram and Facebook page!

Comments

Popular Posts